Graphic Designer Wanted for Cannabis Company
The Graphic Designer supports the Vice President of Marketing to create effective visual solutions for both traditional and digital media, including: print, packaging, brochures, signage, website, email, mobile apps and social media content. In addition to strong user interface and design sensibilities, experience with video editing software is also required.
Essential Job Functions
- Ability to create deliverables that follow existing brand guidelines.
- Retouching, color correcting, and optimizing files for digital outputs.
- Edit videos from provided assets for output on social media and in-store use.
- Manage, organize and catalog a growing archive of unique photography and video assets.
- Create print collateral from concept to finished design and printer ready files for outside printing vendor.
- Assist with production of content for executive level client presentations - PowerPoint presentations, proposals, sales assets.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Minimum of 5 years experience solving design problems.
- Strong in UI/UX skills with demonstrated knowledge in real world applications and clients
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Adobe Premiere/Final Cut Pro.
- Knowledge of Wordpress CMS, iOS and Android human interface design principles
- Experience in email design best practices
- Ability to operate a DSLR camera and photo editing skills
- Extremely detail oriented with high quality/accuracy and proofreading skills;
- Ability to work closely with developers, understanding their technical capabilities and constraints;