Social Media Marketing Coordinator
Job DescriptionMedTrainer, Inc. is seeking a Social Media Marketing Coordinator for full-time employment at their Redlands, California office.
The Social Media Marketing Coordinator will develop, organize, and execute daily and periodical social content via social channels (i.e. LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram). The position also requires the development and execution of short- to long-term social media marketing strategies that will coincide with marketing initiatives, events, and more. Collaboration with the Marketing Team to create original editorial, newsworthy, graphic and video assets for compelling social media content will be key to success in this position. A team player, high energy and positive person is the successful candidate.
- 2+ years of experience developing and executing successful social media marketing campaigns.
- Working knowledge of LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram social media marketing features. Further knowledge of social PPC, boosting posts, tagging, events, groups, outreach, list building, demographic targeting, analytics, tracking, FB Pixel, and social trends is a plus.
- Develop, implement, and manage strategy and posting calendar for social media channels
- Define, track, and report social media KPIs across campaigns and individual posts
- Create engaging text, images, and video content to engage with fans
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative, appealing, and maintains the brand image and standards
- Collaborate with Sales and Development teams on key initiatives that will involve social media marketing support
- Create posts to publicize and create buzz around new products and services
- Respond to comments, questions, concerns, and requests across all social channels
- Create, implement, track, and report promotions, giveaways, and contests through various social media channels
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Marketing and/or Technology
- Ideally, 2 or more years’ experience working with a brand/company on social media marketing initiatives and campaigns
- High knowledge of both front- and back-end of all popular social media platforms
- Excellent multi-tasking and time management skills
- Some experience with Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop & Illustrator preferred