Consumer Product Designer
HAWKX is looking for an experienced Product Designer to help design consumer products for our e-commerce clients. You are the perfect fit if you have a track record in product design at fast-growing consumer social or ecommerce companies. You thrive in a high-performance, entrepreneurial environment, work well as part of a dynamic cross-functional team, and can drive product strategy and execution. This role can be based anywhere in North America.
- Own the end-to-end design process.
- Design consumer products and packaging for e-commerce verticals.
- Apply user centered design methodologies to ensure ideas are accessible and based on customer needs and validate your designs through A/B testing.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders, product managers, and engineering teams to plan, develop and launch new product releases.
- 3+ years in a Product Design or related role.
- A portfolio that shows attention to detail and thoughtful approaches to design problems.
- Experience with, and a passion for, creating highly polished products. You have a solid grasp of typography and interaction design.
- Experience conducting user research and analyzing product usage data.
- Iterate quickly based on user data and both customer and stakeholder feedback.
- Incredible attention to detail: You easily recognize aesthetic and functional details, and can make pragmatic decisions about what details are actually important.
- Exceptional at planning, setting expectations, making and meeting commitments.
- Great communication skills with strong relationship and interpersonal skills.