Dandy (formerly, Orthly) has a vision is to fix dentistry. We will bring the best privately owned dental practices online under one roof. We will supply the dentists with everything they need to do their best work (state-of-the-art tools, resources, marketing and patients). And we’ll provide patients with a trusted, convenient, and top-of-the-line dental experience.
Dandy is looking for a Lead Designer to join our rapidly growing company. We are looking for a talented designer who wants to help us build a cohesive design language (UI/UX and some visual design). We believe in collaborating closely with internal teams to build delightful web and marketing visuals. The right candidate can balance a desire for excellence with moving fast.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Own the design experiences for both patients and providers on both web and mobile.
- Work with marketing, product, and engineering to determine the businesses design needs.
- Let constraints feed your creativity and explore a vast array of possible solutions in many shapes and forms.
- Sweat the details of Typography, Iconography and overall visual design.
- Build out a design system to ensure consistency in Dandy's brand.
- Help with hiring, mentoring, and elevating the design culture within the company.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have 5+ years of design experience including both web and mobile UI/UX.
- You are excited about joining a fast-paced environment.
- You’ve got an eye for photography even if you're not a photographer yourself.
- You have some graphic design experience and have the ability to help with marketing creative when needed.
BONUS POINTS IF YOU:
- Any motion graphic experience
- Have design experience at a venture-backed startup
- Have experience in healthcare
- Make good jokes
- $50K - $100K Salary based on seniority
- Strong Healthcare (Including Dental and Vision)
- Generous equity package
- Free snacks
- Free Laundry
You’ll start out with a call so you can share what you’re looking for and learn more about the role. After that, you’ll come by the office (or have a Zoom Hangout) to show us your portfolio and to meet everyone. We want to see the end results, but are mostly interested in how you solved problems, made your decisions, and collaborated as a team. For this role we do not require a design exercise, your previous work should do the talking. Interested? Send an email with your resume to [email protected]
Dandy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture and celebrate authenticity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.