Senior Mobile UI/UX Designer (Remote)
Pexels is one of the biggest, most loved and fastest growing photo communities in the world. We give talented photographers a huge audience and help millions of creators to easily create beautiful products and designs. We are the fourth most upvoted product on Product Hunt ever (We've actually been #1 for a long time :) ). Among our millions of users are people from the greatest brands and companies in the world like Forbes, Buzzfeed and Facebook. And we’ve never had a dedicated mobile designer. That’s right. You could be the first mobile designer for a platform that has more than 18 million visits per month with many designers amongst these visitors. You can leave your mark as a designer by reinventing the design of one of the biggest destinations for designers in the world and create a lasting legacy.
We have a very high bar regarding the skills, character and ambition of our team. We are looking for coworkers who are among the very best in their field who can help us turn Pexels into one of the big tools and cultural icons used by tens of millions of creatives worldwide.
This is very simple:
- You (re)design our mobile experience and help us create an iconic design and a user experience that is remarkable, modern, unique and expresses the creativity that is spurred by Pexels in the world
- You can jump in and do the same on the web (but mobile is more important and really your strength)
Beyond being deeply passionate about design, the ideal candidate:
- Understands how a great product is built, knows and values the perspective of the customer
- Has an impressive track record and an outstanding design portfolio
- Has worked on the UI/UX of a major mobile app that is well know for it’s great design
- Can coordinate user surveys and deploy data-driven decisions based on findings and analytics tools
- Is excited about building an amazing photo and video app and leaving a mark on every industry that is using our photos and videos
- Experience as a photographer with an extensive, modern, beautiful portfolio is a bonus
What We Offer
- Work on a product that is used by many millions and that is well known in the design world
- Work in a small fast growing company with more opportunities arising in the future
- An environment to have huge impact on our company, the product and our users
- Competitive compensation
- Stock option grant
- A small, flexible and very effective team
- A team dedicated to your personal development
- Remote work
When you get in touch with us include anything that helps us understand that you are amazing.