Milkshake Studio is seeking an exceptionally talented Designer to join our team. As a Milkshake Designer you’ll be working within a close-knit team of designers and developers. You will be responsible for brand concepts, user experience and wireframing, user interface design, prototyping, and creating successful products. You’ll be participating in client discussions and collaborating closely with them to realise their digital ideas. To succeed, you’ll need to be detail focused, team oriented, and someone who pushes the boundaries.
We want you to be yourself and be inclined to take risks that expand your creativity. You would work from our office in Brooklyn, and remote if needed.
What you’ll be doing:
You will be an integral part of our team. Working directly with clients and our development team as well as on internal projects. You will be involved in the full project lifecycle: strategy, design iteration, prototyping, all the way to the final product.
- Delivering (along with your team) visual design components on time within projects
- Presenting concepts and ideas for clients
- Inspiring both colleagues and clients
- Playing an important role during our UX process
- The ability to manage your time wisely and keep your team up-to-date
Some stuff about you:
- You are detailed oriented
- You’re a nice person and work hard
- You have a killer portfolio
- You care as much about fonts as your own pet
- You are not discouraged by feedback
- You have some knowledge of HTML/CSS (development skills are a plus)
- You can use the Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
- You like working on all mediums: print, web, mobile, native apps, and whatever else you can create
- Competitive salary
- Snacks, coffee, and beer
- An open office environment
- Profit Share
- Flexible holiday schedule
- Health, Dental and Vision Plans available.
Shoot an email over to [email protected] and include a link to your work (website, dribbble, behance, etc.) and anything else you want to show us.