Tax Manager or Senior Tax Manager
TAX MANAGER or SENIOR TAX MANAGER
Generous Sign-On Bonus Offered!
Position is located in Glendale, CA, however candidates can work remotely from anywhere nationwide.
Why Milam, Knecht & Warner?
- We're growing and need a motivated self-starter to lead client engagements;
- We invest in and develop top systems and cutting-edge technology to consistently increase our productivity and provide ever increasing value to our clients;
- We offer a generous sign-on bonus, premium compensation package, an ideal work/life balance including a flexible schedule and opportunity for professional growth!
Valued and trusted throughout Southern California’s business community for over 25 years, Milam, Knecht & Warner is much more than just a “full service" accounting firm. Listed as a top 50 accounting firm by the Los Angeles Business Journal, we are proud to serve closely held business owners providing not only a wide range of tax & attest services, but other unique consulting services to help increase the fair market value of their businesses.
Due to growth, we are currently seeking a highly technical, organized and hands-on Tax Manager or Senior Tax Manager to lead corporate and individual tax engagements and tax planning services. You’ll initially report to the firm’s partners and work directly with many of our top clients providing significant client consultation. Responsibilities will include:
- Perform complex tax return reviews
- Supervise and review tax planning and projections
- Coach and mentor staff, seniors and supervising seniors
- Provide consulting services to clients to minimize taxes and assist in their growth
- BS degree in Accounting
- CPA license
- 7+ years of recent public accounting tax experience, including 4+ years supervising tax staff and tax engagements with direct client contact
- Ability to research complex tax issues, maintain positive relationships, adapt quickly, juggle multiple projects, clients & priorities, and learn new tasks independently
- Strong communication, organizational, leadership, analytical and client service skills
- High emotional intelligence quotient
At Milam, Knecht & Warner, we’re driven by our mission to add value to our clients. To do so, we invest in and develop top technology systems to increase our overall productivity and provide value to our clients. More importantly, we invest heavily in our great team to develop value adding knowledge and skills. We also work to create an ideal work/life balance. We offer a premium compensation package, with generous benefits including 401(k), medical, dental & life insurance, paid time off, outstanding professional growth opportunities, a flexible work schedule and a friendly, collaborative office environment.
If you want to work with a company where you’ll be challenged, where you can learn from partners, be a mentor, and where you’ll have the opportunity and support to advance and are eager to learn more about becoming a key member of our upper management team, please submit your resume by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
To learn more about our culture and team, please visit www.WeAddValue.com.
Milam, Knecht & Warner is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: tax supervisor, tax manager, senior tax manager, tax senior, senior accountant, senior tax accountant, CPA, certified public accountant, public accounting