Mechanical Engineering Title Reviewer (Contract)
What’s a Mechanical Engineering Title Reviewer?
We’re looking for passionate Mechanical Engineering Title Reviewers to work online and edit student-submitted questions so that they are easily legible and conceptually accurate. Our ideal Mechanical Engineering Title Reviewer understands the topic, can recreate diagrams and figures, and spot and fix typographical and subject-matter errors.
As a contract Mechanical Engineering Title Reviewer, you'll receive the following:
- Reliable Payments: Timely, reliable payments twice a month
- Independence: No waiting, no assignments, and a massive library of questions for you to choose from
- Flexibility: Work from anywhere, at any time, completely online
- Supportive Staff: Access to a supportive in-house team to answer your questions
What we’re looking for:
- Expertise in mechanical engineering
- Experience creating professional-grade mechanical engineering diagrams and figures
- Ability to re-phrase and organize poorly written questions
- Proficient writing and reading in English
Do you think you can be a Mechanical Engineering Title Reviewer for Study.com? Follow the link at the bottom to fill out an application and submit your resume!
At Study.com, our quest is to make education fun and accessible. We’re working to help students with high quality answers to questions that they may have along the way.