Customer/Tech Support Agent
This opening is more than 31 days old and is very likely already filled.
Job DescriptionWe are seeking a Customer/Tech Support Representative to join our team! You will be responsible for providing technical support to customers who need advice, assistance, and training in applying hardware and software systems. Much of this work involves resolving difficult and complex problems, some unique to a single customer or organization, while others are more repetitive or similar to issues that have been handled and resolved before within the organizational component.
- Provide advice and assistance to customers; troubleshoot complex problems; and provide support in a manner that minimizes interruptions in customers' ability to carry out critical business activities
- Prepare standard login scripts and establishing network access protocols to enable customers to gain local or remote access
- Review, validate and standardize problem resolutions for inclusion in the problem resolution database
- Provide technical support and expertise in resolving the most complex customer problems
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products
- Knowledgeable experience obtained in a customer service, sales, or other related environment
- Ability to accomplish thorough and accurate work, independently
- Skilled in expressing facts and ideas in a clear, concise, convincing, and organized manner; clearly conveying moderately complex ideas, concepts and information to customers
- Ability to prioritize work and complete multiple tasks within time constraints
- Skilled in exhibiting active listening by demonstrating levels of understanding of audience comments and/or questions
- Knowledgeable in the use of excellent spelling and grammar as it relates to electronically responding to customer service issues and inquiries
- Knowledgeable of computer use associated with being able to provide technical support and guidance in the use of hardware and software systems
- Skilled in computer usage as it relates to experienced operation of multiple applications and databases
- 2+ years experience in providing advice and assistance to customers; troubleshoot complex problems; and provide support in a manner that minimizes interruptions in customers' ability to carry out critical business activities
- 2+ years experience of computer proficiency in multiple applications and databases
Company DescriptionDataLogic is a software development company based in Harlingen, Texas. Our focus is the home healthcare business. DataLogic provides Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) services for state Medicaid programs, as well as Agency Management Software for billing, payroll, scheduling and forms processing.
For more information please visit: www.vestaevv.com